Can I take a passenger ?Answer: Yes, as long as they are 7 years and older
Do I have to wear a helmet?Answer: Yes, everyone must wear a helmet when driving the quad bikes
Is this excursion family friendly?Answer: Yes, you will love it
I have never drove a quad bike before?Answer: Do not worry, you will soon pick it up
Do I need a drivers license?Answer: Yes
What is the cost for 2 people on 1 quad?Answer: £90.00. The cost is per quad
Quad Bike Tour – Arenal
Quad Bike Tour – Arenal - TICKETS
ⓘ Pay Deposit / Full Payments Online | Mobile Ticket & Printable Ticket Available
- Tour Guide
- Petrol Throughout Tour - 300cc Quad
- Go Pro Footage of Tour - Facebook Download
- Safety Equipment - Helmet
- Cliff Jumping (Weather Dependant)
- Soft Drinks & Beer At The End Of Tour
- Mobile Ticket: Show Tickets on your phone
- Ticket Price: £90.00
- Age Restriction: Driver 18+ // Passenger 7+
- Location: El Arenal
- Event Times: 10:00 & 14:00
- Dress Code: Comfortable Clothes and Footwear
The Quad Bike Tour will depart from Arenal. Before you get ready for an adventure on the automatic 300 cc Quad, you will first receive brief instructions on how to operate the quad safety. You will also be provided with a helmet which must be worn whilst driving the Quad.
Feel freedom and discover the rustic roads along the route, that will cross the area of Llucmajor. The part of the island where you can get a sense of the pure nature. You will experience many types of landscapes through the tour.
The route varies depending on the time of year and the weather, but the tour will always be fun.
Enjoy our stop at Cala Blava for swimming and cliff-jumping and admire the crystal clear waters.
This tour has all the ingredients to make your holiday something different and exciting.
– Driver must be 18 Years and older and in possession of a valid driving license B1.
– Passengers on the Quad Bikes must be at least 7 years of age
– No alcohol should be consumed prior or during the tour.
– You must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start time (Instructions and Safety Gear)
– Helmets are mandatory.
**DO NOT FORGET TO BRING DRIVING LICENSE**
– A Backpack to carry Water
– Towel and Swimwear
– Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
The price listed is for 1 x Quad Bike. This can fit 2 people on at no extra cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
All payments are required to be paid in full up to 24 hours before the event start date. You can pay your outstanding balance at our Magaluf based ticket office – Located at the famous Magaluf Square – Across from the BCM Super Club, Peaky Blinders Tavern and Samos Hotel.
Any T shirts or Wristbands included in your order will be provided at the Ticket Shop in resort.
**** Please note that your tickets will not be scan-able until the tickets are paid for in FULL.
We look forward to seeing you in Magaluf soon. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our ticket line on 0800 009 6344 lines open Monday to Sunday 9am – 8pm. Resort Ticket Shop Opening Times are 10:30 – 23:45 (May-Sept) Ticket shop located at Magaluf Square.