Loyalty Points Information with T&C – September 2020
Feelsummer Loyalty Point Scheme
Earn Loyalty Points and save money on your Event Tickets this summer.
These Terms and Conditions are a contract between Feelsummer Online Ltd and the Account Holder, in relation to the Feelsummer Loyalty Point Scheme.
1. The Feelsummer Loyalty Point Scheme is open to any Feelsummer Customer who has signed up the scheme. By accepting the T&Cs on signing up to the Feelsummer Loyalty Point Scheme you agree to the T&Cs. Feelsummer has the right to terminate any account if it has any good reason to do so.
2. When signing up to the Feelsummer Loyalty Point Scheme, all the Account Holders information must be correct.
3. Account Holders are responsible for the security of their points, and hold all responsibility for how they are used. If an Account Holder account becomes compromised, they must inform Feelsummer Online Ltd immediately.
4. Account Holders earn Loyalty Points by purchasing any Event – Excursion – Merchandise – Hotel – Transfer, online through www.feelsummer.com. The Account Holder must be logged into their account for the points to be added. If the Account Holder is not logged in when making a purchase, please contact us to resolve the issue.
5. Loyalty Points are set by Feelsummer Online Ltd. Loyalty Points may vary on each product, depending on any promotions at the time.
6. The Account Holder can redeem any of their points earned through the Feelsummer Loyalty Point Scheme on any Event – Excursion – Merchandise – Hotel – Transfer.
7. Any Loyalty Points earned can ONLY be redeemed against Deposit Payments paid online. The Loyalty Points can be redeemed against multiple products at the checkout.
8. Loyalty Points CAN NOT be transferred between different Account Holders. Loyalty Points are NON TRANSFERABLE.
9. Any Loyalty Points earned are on a Life Time point system. This means any Loyalty Points earned WILL NOT be subject to an expiry date. The Loyalty Points will last for as long as the Account Holder has them.
10. Feelsummer Online Ltd have the right to terminate the Loyalty Point Scheme at any time. If the Loyalty Point Scheme is to be terminated, Account Holders with any existing points will be given 12 months to use any remaining Loyalty Points.
11. Feelsummer Loyalty Points have no cash redemption value, and can only be redeemed on www.feelsummer.com. 1 Point = £0.01. Feelsummer reserve the right to alter the value at any time. If altered any points accumulated up to this point will be honoured at the previous rate.
12. Loyalty Points are NOT set against a price of a product, and are NOT calculated on a price spent per point. The number of Loyalty Points are set against the booking of a product, which vary depending on the product.
13. It is the responsibility of the Account Holder to notify us on any change to or error in their contact details.
14. Feelsummer Online Ltd reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions to the Loyalty Point Scheme at any time.
15. Account Holders can terminate their account at any time. Any existing points will be removed.
16. No party other than the Account Holder and Feelsummer Online Ltd has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or any equivalent legislation in any jurisdiction, or otherwise, to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
17. These Terms and Conditions are subject to and shall be interpreted under English Law.
18. Any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.